Where it all started, as keen assistant to Miss Epiphany DeMeanour at the Tassel Club.

Photo by the brilliant Ross Waldron
I have written about my experiences and my current contemplations on the burlesque scene and my involvement in it over the last few years and interviewed a number of burlesquers about the sometimes contentious STRIP TEASE, for RAG 5 which is due out in November... there is some talk of making the launch a cabaret!
I have written about my experiences and my current contemplations on the burlesque scene and my involvement in it over the last few years and interviewed a number of burlesquers about the sometimes contentious STRIP TEASE, for RAG 5 which is due out in November... there is some talk of making the launch a cabaret!
Anarchist cabaret anyone? YES PLEASE!
Rag is an anarchafeminist publishing collective which I am a member of. Go RAG! More details to come. See: http://ragdublin.blogspot.com/
Rag is an anarchafeminist publishing collective which I am a member of. Go RAG! More details to come. See: http://ragdublin.blogspot.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment