Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Final Shemped.

Some silliness from the second last hair cut I had (I find hair cuts more contextually and temporally informing than dates), produced online from a night of insomnia. As was the last post.

Final Shemp (www.myspace.com/finalshemp) who lives in San Fransisco likes to chop up my Cixous Ghost music and make them, well, Shemped. We have an ongoing collaboration.

This video is a clip of the first few secs of my hearing a Final Shemp Cixous Ghost remix for the first time and my reaction to it. I have subsequently sampled it for a new song. Also, I should note that the entire remix is 9:58 secs long and that I have no idea which Cixous Ghost track it is.

www.myspace.com/ghostchips
www.myspace.com/finalshemp

Expect a split release in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment