Friday, June 24, 2011

PaperDolls @ Body&Soul

Some gorgeous images from our show at Body&Soul Festival last weekend. Thanks to photographers Laura Sheeran, Fi Mahon, Hywel Evans for capturing the stunning site designed and decorated by textile group Lace and Wine and of course the awesome show that PaperDolls put on, our first project and my first ever aerial performance! I was watching Aoife Hardiman and Kat Doherty dancing and thought, oh my what a talented bunch. My friends are unreal. We were also joined by the wonderful Bella A Go Go, aerialists Jess O'Connor, Enda Moran and the extraordinary Tash Bourke. The beautiful Laura Sheeran rocked the hoop skirt while us PaperDolls (myself, Elaine McCague and Karen Anderson) sported elaborate aerial hairstyles. It was hard work, it was a challenge, it was fantastic, it was gorgeous, it was an absolute success! The beginning of many excellent adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment