Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School.


The inevitable outcome of my historical tank Girl preoccupation, and a second performance of the Tank extravaganza that will be my personal adaptation of the Steampunk aesthetic on the 25th of Feb (see post below), you can now have an entire weekend of Tank Girl nostalgia and over-saturation!

On Saturday the 26th, between 3pm and 6pm, myself and my REAL, life size, prosthetically enhanced Kangaroo human-animal-hybrid boyfriend will be striking some poses for those with pencils, paper and an anti-artistic eye. That's right, an afternoon dedicated to those who like to draw. This will be the second Dr. Sketchy's I've done and I'm really looking forward to it. The last time it was a post-apocalyptical zombie world with violent, flesh eating, fetishistic, militaristic chaos with a teaming mass of NCAD students. Tank Girl seems like an appropriate follow up. More cigars, less students, some "explosive" pasties and peroxide blonde compulsion for a very productive and fun Saturday afternoon.

Come see me twice (three times actually, two numbers on the 25th - clues coming soon!):

Bella's Steampunk Show
25th February
The Sugar Club
8pm - 11pm

Tank Girl and Booga
Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School
26th February
3pm - 6pm

Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment