Monday, August 15, 2011

Death by Corde Lisse and Broken Heart

Photo: Ross Waldron

Exciting news: I'll be christening the new aerial point in the Sugar Club with a first ever aerial performance there this Friday at the Burlesque and Cabaret Social Club. The Sugar Club has a special place in my heart and it will be very very cool to do an aerial performance there for the first time, before our big show and of course, before I leave Dublin for Circus school in Belfast. My performance on Friday will mark the end of a personal era for me and the beginning of something mysterious and exploratory. It's the beginning of an adventure really. I'm very much looking forward to it and yet, I'm filled with a sad anticipation which often accompanies the passing of time and visits one on the cusp of change...

Blackbird
Death by Corde Lisse and Broken Heart
Burlesque and Cabaret Social Club
The Sugar Club
19th August 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment